POSITION: Modern Apprenticeships
The Junction Sports & Leisure Centre is looking for new Recreational Assistants that are passionate about commencing their career in this rewarding and diverse industry.
- To complete the Level Two Sports & Leisure Apprenticeship Programme
- To assist in coaching courses, holiday clubs and swimming lessons
- Lifeguarding duties upon passing the NPLQ Course
- General setting up/taking down of equipment
- Cleaning duties across the centre as directed/required
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have personality, energy, attention to detail, great work ethic, good with children, will enjoy helping others and above all will show passion and focus to climb the ‘career ladder’ to a more supervisory level.
Minimum wage structure applies with future increment opportunities.
Download the Job Description here.
For an informal chat please contact Nick Gillespie (Pool Manager) on 01202 777766 or on [email protected]
Look no further for an excellent opportunity to begin a Sport & Leisure Apprenticeship Scheme delivered by Locomotivation @ The Junction Sports & Leisure Centre.
POSITION: Manager On Duty
The Junction Sports & Leisure Centre is looking for a passionate, responsible and professional individual who wishes to develop themselves in the Health, Leisure & Fitness industry. You may have had experience in a similar role/centre or you may be looking to ‘get your foot in the door’ in this most exciting and rewarding industry which is ever-changing and continually giving opportunities to be part of.
Are you someone with an eye for detail who enjoys the role of leading/supervising people in a customer focus facility? Coaching children in our Dryside and Wetside programme will be a responsibility that you will relish and look to develop and improve upon as experience is obtained.
A confident, well presented, friendly and welcoming individual is required who is able to work on one’s own as well as within a team environment to get things done and to continually improve the centre’s services. Full training will be given, though related experience an advantage.
Application/Job Description details collectable from reception or by emailing using the address below.
For an informal chat, or for completed application forms, please contact:
Nick Gillespie (Pool Manager) on 01202 777766 / [email protected]