CONDITIONS OF HIRE - THE JUNCTION SPORTS AND LEISURE CENTRE
Upon the written confirmation of the duly completed Application Form, the Hirer shall be bound by and comply with the following Conditions of Hire. The Management reserve the right to cancel any booking or to close at their discretion and shall not be liable for any expenditure incurred arising from any booking so cancelled.
CANCELLATIONS : ( IN WRITING ONLY ) Hire of the Bar / Lounge or Skittle Alley - The deposit is non - refundable
DAMAGE AND LOSS
In the event of damage to the Leisure Centre or equipment within the Centre, soiling or causing undue mess the hirer shall pay on demand the costs of the repair / replacement of any such loss or the costs of remedial cleaning.
Damage Waiver Deposit - Dependent on the nature of the function being booked the company reserves the right to charge a ?300 damage waiver deposit to be paid in cash at least 14 days prior to the date requested. Following the event the deposit will be returned in full if no damage/loss/cleaning has been incurred or part thereof should repairs/replacement/cleaning be required as a direct result of damage caused in accommodating the event whether caused by members or their invited guests.
- Smoking is NOT permitted.
- The Management cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal articles left in the Leisure Centre.
- The Management reserve the right to alter charges and availability of facilities. Every effort will be made to give as much notice as possible.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission to, or evict any person or persons from the Leisure Centre at its absolute discretion.
- Only food and drink purchased from our service areas can be consumed on the premises. Self arranged catering is not permitted.
- Failure to comply will result in the immediate suspension of the function.
- The Right of the Hirer / Member to use the Centre is not transferable.
In the case of special events, the Organiser MUST ensure all First Aid arrangements are adequate and that there are sufficient stewards and officials appropriate to the nature of the event.